The Timberjack hardtail mountain bike frame, in custom titanium. Designed with fast-handling geometry to put the rider in a confidence inspiring position, ready for off-road. The Timberjack frame features super short chainstays for agility, and Alternator dropout plates that accommodate multiple hub, wheel, and tire configurations.
- 3/2.5 Seamless triple-butted titanium tubing, offering appropriate stiffness and compliance for a fantastic ride quality
- Suspension fork compatible, designed around a 130mm travel (51 mm offset) suspension fork or Salsa’s Firestarter carbon fork
- Alternator dropouts support chainstay lengths from 420mm to 437mm long
- Full-length housing internal cable routing
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Clearance for 27.5+ x 3.0” or 29 x 2.6” tires