Tame the toughest terrain with Warbird’s Class 5™ VRS-equipped high-modulus carbon fiber frameset and SRAM’s sure-shifting Apex 1 drivetrain. As the industry’s first gravel race bike, Warbird is designed and built to provide control, comfort, and speed when the going gets rough.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.