When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
Warroad is Salsa’s endurance all-road bike built to perform on-road, while being fully capable of off-pavement pursuits. It’s the bike for riders who don’t define a road ride by the surfaces they travel. Endurance all-road geometry, Class 5 frame Vibration Reduction System, dual wheel-size compatibility with a wide range of tire fitments, and a variety of mounting options set the Warroad apart.
- Carbon frame with an oversized bottom bracket junction and deeper section downtube, coupled with a 415mm chainstay to create a more responsive bike when accelerating, yet forgiving as the distance increases
- Endurance all-road geometry, featuring a slack headtube angle and long offset fork to provide increased stability when the surface turns rough
- Warroad Carbon fork with 100 x 12mm thru-axle, side-mounted three-pack mounts, fender and rack compatibility
- Toptube mount for Salsa EXP Toptube Packs and downtube underside cage mount across all sizes
- Two water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 49–55cm frames, and three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61cm frames
- 650b wheels, 142 x 12mm thru-axle dropouts, rear fender and rack compatible
- Dropper post compatible when using a 1x mechanical or electronic drivetrain
- Flat mount front and rear brakes and internally sleeved cable routing on frame and fork