Woodchipper is Salsaâ€™s signature drop bar for off road riding, where itâ€™s unique shape delivers comfort and control no matter how rough the terrain. Woodchipper bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 alloy construction with bead-blasted finish
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters
- Drop/Reach: 114/56mm
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- 25 deg flare and 38 deg drop angles
- The Woodchipper’s non-conventional shape requires a unique setup for optimal comfort. The brake/shifter position should be canted downward slightly, resulting in a 20–25 deg downward angle of the drops