A utility knife is the third member of your must-have triad of kitchen knives. With its 6.5-inch blade, the Shun Premier Grey Utility Knife is between a chef's knife and a paring knife in size. It is ideal for all those in-between-sized tasks, from trimming vegetables to slicing sausages. For any job that takes precision, the utility knife is a top choice. Sophisticated, grey Pakkawood handles and a razor-sharp edge enables you to make quick work of a wide range of cooking tasks—using a gorgeous knife that you will enjoy using every time.
- An in-between sized knife for all those in-between sized tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey PakkaWood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan