A unique zipperless sleeping bag with an integrated comforter allows easy sleep on back, side, or stomach, just like at home. The BackCountry Bed reduces weight by eliminating insulation on the back of the bag at the shoulders and hips as well as utilizing a mummy cut.
- Versatile Integrated Comforter with insulated hand/arm pockets
- Catenary shaped opening is smaller than the bag width; push air out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
- Self-sealing foot vent allows for hands-free exterior access without toggles or zippers
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve fits a 20" wide pad
- Features 600-fill duck DriDown