Is Our Price Too High?
We've found that people really like to buy from us, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Bring on the night
For the serious night rider. We here at Aventuron stopped in at the US Headquarters for Sigma and were amazed by this feature packed light. With 2,000 lumens, the BUSTER 2000 is your power light for perfectly illuminated trails. The product comes with a powerful battery pack and an ultra-light remote with glow-in-the-dark buttons. With a burn time of between 2.5 and 20 hours, the helmet light is your indispensable companion for any night ride. If you're someone who wants the best of the best, this is it.
- Light & compact, weight just 105 grams - wear it on your helmet or mount to your handlebars and store the battery in a backpack or mount it to your frame.
- Three CREE LEDs provide consistent, perfectly lit trails and paths.
- Features an aluminum anodized casing that is also scratch resistant.
- Battery pack containing four powerful Panasonic cells which produce a tremendous output of 6400 mA.
- Power monitor indicator on battery pack let's you know the current charge status. The USB port on the battery can also be used to charge other devices.
- Seven light modes: Four solid light modes; 'eco' (300 lumens), 'standard' (600 lumens), 'power' (1,300 lumens), and 'high power' (2,000 lumens) enables riders to pace the burn time. Three flashing modes; 'flashing', 'pulsing', and 'SOS' makes riders more visible.
- Both the light's operating button and the two large buttons on the wireless remote (14g) glow in the dark so they can easily be seen at night.
- Comes with three different mounting brackets; helmet, handlebar, and GoPro mounts.