Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Waders - Stockingfoot, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. Utilizing new GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, the G3 provides optimal balance of reliability, breathability and all-day comfort. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. 3 chest pockets provide ample storage and hand-warming zones, while sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- For sizing help, please watch How To Find Your Wader Size
Getting numb, sore, and wet feet in the stream is definitely a thing of the past. We believe that any time you’re spending out at the river is time well spent, and shouldn’t be full of hassles and discomfort. Introducing the Simms G3 Guide Waders, the ultimate in fishing comfort.
These Waders come with all the essentials for catching on the river, or at the very least enjoying yourself. We’ll start at the top: The micro-fleece lined, zippered, reach-through chest pocket has so many uses it’s incredible. From storing materials close by for when you really need them, or to just having a warm place to keep the spare hand. You’ll find yourself using this pocket all the time. The 1.5 inch adjustable suspenders make sure that you’re always comfortable and only getting the parts of the suit wet that you want. The low profile belt loops hold the included 2 inch stretch wading belt.
These legs also have the seams in the front and back. This seems like not a big deal at first blush, but when you don’t feel the inner-leg seams wearing at you anymore, you’ll realize just how important this is. It’s so important that Simms actually has it patented. You won’t have realized what you’re missing until you can never go back.
The feet have abrasion resistant gravel-guards with GORE-TEX technology. These waders are fitted with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet. They’ll fit comfortably no matter what your foot shape!They’re also lined with an anti-microbial finish to prevent the feet-smell that comes after a day at the water.
As far as caring for your waders goes, the number one tip has always been and will always be: DRY YOUR WADERS. After each use, it’s important to make sure you get all the water out. Do the inside first if you have to. As long as you take care of theseSimms G3 Waders, they’ll take care of you.
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-12199