Finally - durable, breathability waders with a mobility enhancing build in pint sized proportions, perfectly suited for your little angler. Because the next generation deserves a wader that charges as hard as they do, we built our kids Tributary Stockingfoots to the same high standards you'll find in our award winning adult waders. A blend of 3- and 4-layer fabric promotes breathability in the upper zones and durability in the lower leg zones, while an articulated cut promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water.
Simms constructed the Kid’s Tributary Stockingfoot Waders with key features that include a large fleece lined, reach through handwarmer pockets for cool day comfort, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within reach. With these waders, your little fisherman will have everything they need for a successful day on the water. Simms also included a self fabric gravel guard with a gathered elastic bottom hem that will help keep dirt, rocks, and gravel out of your kiddo’s boots. The anatomically engineered neoprene stocking feet on these waders are made with a sanitary anti microbial finish that will keep your feet clean even after the longest day on the water. At just 24.15 oz, these waders are lightweight, easy to pack, and perfect for getting the entire family out into the great outdoors. Great waders aren’t just for grown ups anymore!
- 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in upper, 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester in lower
- Reach-thru, hand warmer chest pocket with micro-fleece backer
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Back belt loop with 38mm nylon web belt Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
FABRIC TECH: UPPER: 3-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester LOWER: 4-Layer Waterproof Breathable Polyester APPROX. WEIGHT: 24.15 oz / 1.5 lb