The Freestone Waders are designed by women, for women. These durable, breathable waders were designed by the top female fishing guides at Simms, and that’s why they feature a women’s specific cut that allows for great mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. These waders are crafted from a breathable four layer Toray QuadraLam build that handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather. No matter the conditions, you’ll feel comfortable in your Freestone waders. Fly fishing isn’t just for men, so great waders shouldn’t be just for men, either.
When it comes to small details that really make a difference, the Freestone has it all. You’ll find a large fleece lind, reach through hand warmer pocket for cooler weather, along with a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, and a dedicated pouch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times. All of these details come standard with each set of Women’s Freestone Waders.
The stockingfoot style of the Freestone waders is ideal for those anglers who enjoy a long hike to get to their favorite water. The stocking feet offer the best possible fit for anglers of all ages and experience levels. You’ll love the custom fit you can get with stockingfoot waders that you just can’t get anywhere else. With 10 size options available, we are certain that you’ll find a great fitting wader that will last a lifetime.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Back yoke design improves torso fit
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz./850 g