SRAM GX Eagle drivetrains are engineered for optimal performance. Eagle drivetrains are designed, tested and proven to deliver durable performance for all riders. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range and is 100-percent compatible with all levels of SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems.
- The GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control with each tooth precisely designed to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links
- The GX derailleur has a been designed for performance and durability featuring a 14 tooth lower pulley that allows a 10 to 50 tooth cassette
- With a wide range 10 to 50 tooth cassette you can be fast on the flats and control the climbs and it uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs for longer life
- The trigger shifter puts total control of your gear selection into the thumb of one hand
- GX Eagle chain for smooth and efficient shifting
- DUB Configuration
- Bottom bracket sold separately