The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x and brings the benefits of wireless electronic shifting to the mountain bike for an XC focused experience. AXS powered components enable customization and scale to an individual rider’s liking via the AXS App. The XX1 Eagle AXS features a connected wireless electronic derailleur and inputs at the bar that initiate a shift with just a touch. With 500% gear range and customizable components, the SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS changes your level of control and your connection with the bike.
- The Eagle AXS controller offers a unique wireless shifting experience with ergonomic touchpoints that are customizable to your preferences - you can choose what each button does through the AXS App
- The Eagle AXS rear derailleur features a shorter cage that allows for 10mm more ground clearance and more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly forward or further inboard
- Derailleur provides instantaneous shifting from a single touch, even under the heaviest of loads
- A resilient Overload Clutch helps to protect the Eagle AXS derailleur - in the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages giving the derailleur the freedom to move
- 175mm boost crankset with DUB spindle includes 34t direct mount chainring (bottom bracket not included)
- Includes the SRAM XG-1299 10-50t Eagle Cassette
- 126 link rainbow chain
- Groupset features TI hardware and a carbon cage for lightweight durability
- Setup and usage is easy - bolt it on, set 3 limit screws, press the pairing buttons and go
- The Eagle AXS system is completely water and dust proof to the IP69K international standard
At a glance, Eagle AXS™ brings the real benefits of wireless electronic shifting to the mountain bike. On a deeper level, it offers discerning riders unprecedented personalization and control of the drivetrain, both on the bike and off. Eagle AXS combines the 1x backbone of SRAM’s Eagle™ platform, with a connected wireless electronic derailleur and controller. The pure shifting performance of Eagle AXS™ sets it apart, allowing you to shift under load, over the roughest terrain, uphill, or without changing your grip on the bar. This addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem enhances capability, removes complexity, and provides riders an experience like never before imagined.
The Eagle XX1 AXS™ Groupset
SRAM’s XX1 Eagle AXS™ Groupset provides the complete Eagle AXS™ experience, with wirelessly connected electronic components. Using the lightest weight Eagle™ drivetrain parts, this XC focused system is the pinnacle of performance. The groupset includes the XX1 Eagle DUB crankset with a long-wearing X-SYNC 2 chainring, the AXS™ electronic controller and electronic rear derailleur, and a wide-range Eagle™ 12 speed cassette and chain. All components in this groupset operate together to provide exceptional 500% gear range with the simplicity of a 1x system.
The Eagle AXS™ Controller
The Eagle AXS™ controller pioneers a completely new shifting experience with ergonomic touchpoints that are totally customizable. Using the AXS™ app, you can choose which button does what. Choose from three functions: inboard shift, outboard shift, and dropper. It also features a power save mode to wake up after a single touch to save battery when not in use.
The Eagle AXS™ Rear Derailleur
More than a mechanical derailleur with a battery and a motor bolted on, the Eagle AXS™ derailleur is the brain of the whole AXS™ system. It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, and has more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward. The Eagle AXS™ derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position to provide a seamless experience for the rider.
The AXS™ Advantage
AXS™—SRAM’s bike component integration system—takes wireless shifting to the next level for the Eagle drivetrain. AXS™ lets the rider adjust and personalize controller assignments for shift commands and your electronically activated Reverb dropper post right from the mobile app for total customization. It also allows you to mix and match Road and MTB components for a completely unique experience. For the first time, AXS™ introduces digital possibilities for riders to customize, personalize, control, and improve the ride.