When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The ECR is Surly’s ultimate off-road touring machine. It has been re-designed specifically for 27.5+ or 29+ wheel platforms, and has been updated to include Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, main triangle double-butted frame
- TIG-welded, horizontal-slotted dropout with derailleur hanger, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of Three Pack bosses
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 29 x 3" with fenders