When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
Ice Cream Truck solves the problem of having to choose between a fat bike and a trail bike. It boasts a symmetric 190mm-spaced CroMoly frame, suspension-corrected 150mm-spaced fork, and sporty trail-oriented geometry. Supported by massive 4.8" tires, it’s ready to deftly tackle nearly any terrain.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper post cable routing
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8" straight steerer fork, 4130 CroMoly
- 100mm threaded bottom bracket shell
- Front and rear thru-axles, non-off-set
- Universal cast dropouts accommodate thru-axle or quick-release standards
- Color: Prickly Pear Sparkle