The item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and arrangements made to be picked up at our store location.
The latest version of the Ogre (in Brown) has received some fantasitic updates- featuring horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefier tire clearance — but in a 29er platform. Ride it any day of the week; it’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
- Surly 4130 chromoly steel main triangle double-butted frame, with TIG-welded, horizontal slotted dropout with derailleur hanger
- Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; removable post cantilever pivots; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc and rim brake compatible. Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5” or 27.5 x 3”