The item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and arrangements made to be picked up at our store location.
The Pugsley may be the original fat bike, but this one is far from the original. Previously a great all-around fat bike, the Pugsley has been redesigned to be an ideal off-road touring and exploration rig.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed CroMoly fork
- Four sets of Three-Pack Mounts (two on the fork, two on the downtube), a water bottle mount on the seat tube, and front and rear rack mounts
- 142 x 12mm rear dropout (or 135 x 10mm QR with Surly 10/12 Adapters Washers) with Rohloff torque arm slot
- 135mm-space fork with 17.5mm offset for wheel swappability
- 26" x 4.8" tire clearance in frame (with drivetrain restrictions), 26" x 4.3" tire clearance in fork
- *Additional items and accessories shown are not included, unless noted above