When you buy a bike from Aventuron, not only will your bike ship for free, but you will receive a bike that is ready to ride out of the box.
We assemble and tune your bike, then repackage it to ship. When you receive your new bike it will be very easy to assemble. You will have to attach the front wheel, handlebar, seatpost and pedals. Most bikes do not include pedals, but we have an extensive pedal selection. We are a family-owned and operated business and look forward to having you as a customer.
The Pugsley may be the original fat bike, but this one is far from the original. Previously a great all-around fat bike, the Pugsley has been redesigned to be an ideal off-road touring and exploration rig.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed CroMoly fork
- Four sets of Three-Pack Mounts (two on the fork, two on the downtube), a water bottle mount on the seat tube, and front and rear rack mounts
- 142 x 12mm rear dropout (or 135 x 10mm QR with Surly 10/12 Adapters Washers) with Rohloff torque arm slot
- 135mm-space fork with 17.5mm offset for wheel swappability
- 26" x 4.8" tire clearance in frame (with drivetrain restrictions), 26" x 4.3" tire clearance in fork
- *Additional items and accessories shown are not included, unless noted above