Makes Cocking Narrow Crossbows a Breeze
Fully integrated into the stock, the ACUdraw 50 SLED has taken the leveraged, 50% reduction rope-cocking concept to an easy-to-use level. Its cord/ropes retract neatly inside the unit’s housing after cocking. Lightweight, contoured covers provide improved security of the unit and its cord/ropes when not in use. No storing a cocking rope, untangling it, or putting it away after each use.
- Compatible with all TenPoint and Horton crossbows with Functionally Superior Bullpup (FSB) stocks, including ultra-narrow and reverse-draw crossbows (except the Nitro X)
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- Reduces the draw weight by 50%
- Features a newly designed sled with detachable, magnetic handles
- When not in use, powerful mini-magnets hold the detachable handles securely and silently in place
- Available as an accessory or pre-installed