Lowest Price Guarantee
We've found that people really like to buy from us, and we'd love to make you a believer, too.
Designed from the ground up in Canada by esteemed frame designer Jason Fear (formerly
with Norco), the Boar’s clean lines and inframe
battery set it apart from fat bikes with bolton
Here are some of the Boar’s key features:
- InFrame Battery The 36V 13.3Ah / 478Wh Samsung Lithium Ion battery is integrated into the downtube for a low centre of gravity and sleek look
- HighTorque Geared Hub Motor 350w+ (peaks at 750w) Bafang’s next generation fat bike hub motor is ultrasilent, light and lowprofile
- SRAM’s 1x10 Transmission requires no front derailleur for simplified shifting, a cleaner handlebar and ample gear range
- Torque Sensing Battery Management System (BMS) The torque sensor gauges the pressure on the pedals, giving you more power when you want it, less when you don’t. The result is a naturalfeeling ride and greatly increased battery range and battery life.
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for the stopping power and safety needed, even when carrying heavy loads
- FSA 36T, Qfactor 209 Fat Bike Crankset
- Custom designed and built Cargo Racks (Front & Rear) & Fenders (available as an upgrade option)
- Suspension Fork Compatible