Spacious rooftop tent sleeps two adults and folds compactly, preserving valuable space on your roof.
- Frees up space on your roof for bikes, kayaks or gear
- Skylights and panoramic windows
- Folds compactly but is still spacious
The compact rooftop tent that saves valuable rack space
Thule Foothill is a rooftop tent for 2 adults that folds compactly and preserves valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks, and other cargo for your next adventure.
When folded, the Thule Foothill car top tent has a width of just 24” / 61 cm, half the size of most rooftop tents on the market. Despite its compact travel size, the deployed tent has just as much interior space as a traditional 2-person tent. To set it up, simply unfold the tent and deploy the telescoping poles. When folded, the tent’s low profile design sits just 9.5” / 24 cm above the roof rack. This creates a more aerodynamic profile and ensures the tent takes up less storage space in a garage in the off season.
Thule Foothill is made with the highest quality materials and has been thoroughly tested both in the field and in Thule´s world class testing facilities. The Thule Foothill is built to last so you can focus on what´s truly important, adventuring with friends and family.
The tent’s internal pockets provides extra space to store items
- Bring all the gear you need by preserving valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks and other cargo
- Folds compactly for a more aerodynamic profile when driving and a smaller footprint to store in the off-season
- Despite a compact travel size, the interior is just as spacious as a traditional 2-person rooftop tent
- Features a wide entry, oversized panoramic rear window and dual skylights for maximum airflow and enhanced stargazing
- Telescopic internal frame poles allow for easy, one-person setup and breakdown
- Low-profile, symmetrical design allows the tent to be mounted on either side of your vehicle
- Includes a plush, low profile 4cm foam mattress with removable, machine-washable cover
- Exterior attachment points for lamps, storage solutions, or other gear to make a cozy, more personalized camp
Weather-resistant and durable main tent fabric withstands harsh weather conditions and is breathable to reduce condensation build up inside the tent