Introducing the first of our medium-sized portable refrigerator freezers: The Truma C60 Single Zone Portable Fridge/Freezer. With impressive storage capacity and Truma’s reliable Blue Compressor cooling system, this is the perfect companion for your next weekend getaway, family reunion, or cookout.
Frozen or Chilled? It’s Your Call.
No ice? No problem. Truma’s portable fridge freezers maintain a chilled or frozen temperature at your command. Switch between refrigeration and freezer power with the Bluetooth App when you’re away and enjoy a drink at the temperature you prefer when you get back.
Featuring both AC and DC power, this built to last portable fridge/freezer can be used every day while still being small enough for secure storage when not in use. As a medium-sized portable refrigerator freezer, it’s a great solution for overlanders who take extended day trips or enjoy weekend getaways and need reliable cooling for food and drinks all weekend long.
Portable Freezer and Fridge Features
- Powered by 12 / 24 V DC compressor
- Two-way opening lid (one-way only on C36 / C44)
- Bottle openers on both sides
- Flat carry and tie-down handles
- Digital display for each compartment (only dual zones)
- Multi-voltage system AC (110 V) and DC (12 / 24 V) - DC inlet on both ends
- 3A USB port and charger
- Stylish robust corners for protection
- LED interior light
- Divided compartment storage
- Fully refrigerated stepped compartment
- Headroom for upright standing bottles
- Bluetooth App for mobile use
Intuitive digital display with set/actual temperature indicator and control panel with turbo function for faster cooling.
- Power switch
- Turbo switch
- Power indicator / Fault light
- Turbo indicator light
- Switch compartments / Mode
- Temperature settings
Truma Cooler App
Alternatively, the coolbox can be controlled with the free Truma Cooler App using a mobile device (smartphone) in the vicinity via Bluetooth.
• Switch appliance on and off
• Adjust and check the temperature
• Switch turbo on and off
• Change battery discharge protection
• Check battery voltage
• Display error messages