On the Inside: DUAL SURFACE™ Precision Blended Wool, our baselayer fabric, creates an interior so soft and warm you could live in it.
And most importantly, in the middle: A completely different approach to extreme cold weather insulation, combining the proven thermal performance of goose down (undercoat) with wool's natural ability to manage and buffer moisture. The result, a drier and more reliable insulation system than any other cold weather solution out there.
Available both with and without Genuine Origin Assured** Coyote fur for even greater protection from wind and blowing snow.
Made in the USA.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow
- 4-way stretch waterproof SURFACE HARDENED™ Woven Wool laminate withstands the most challenging of conditions, and ensures the down stays dry from the elements
- High performance wool batting adds an extra layer of thermal performance, as well as keeps the down drier/longer
- 750-fill white goose down* provides the ultimate in sub-zero insulation
- Soft-to-touch moisture wicking DUAL SURFACE™ Baselayer Fabric keeps the inner surface dry and comfortable from the moment you put it on
- #8 heavy duty, center front zipper
- Cordura-reinforced elbow pads, pockets, and seat
- Ripstop nylon inside the sleeves makes it easy to put on and take off
*DOWN ORIGIN: Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified, USA Sourced