WINSTON ENERGY FLY LINES. A true advancement.
Winston ENERGY fly lines were designed utilizing an entirely new scientific approach that enhances the energy transfer between the rod and line. By measuring the dynamic characteristics of fly rods at various flex points, we’ve applied an engineered system to precisely design lines that are ideal for each rod weight. The result is a series of lines that perfectly match the performance characteristics of today’s fly rods, cast and fish wonderfully, and provide anglers with optimized line control, accuracy and, most importantly, presentation.
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-weight
- Stiff Saltwater Core
- Slick, State-Of-The-Art Coating
- Textured Surface Reduces Friction
- Printed Line Weight ID on Tip
- Welded Loops Front and Back
- Made in USA
- Suggested Retail Price – $99
– The beautiful Azure Blue color of Winston ENERGY Saltwater fly lines was chosen specifically to help anglers better see their line in the air and on the water which can help with casting performance and mending.
– Winston ENERGY Saltwater fly lines come with the line weight and fly line model marked clearly but subtly toward the front of the fly line to make sure the angler always knows which line is on the reel.
– Winston ENERGY Saltwater fly lines use a moderate textured coating to reduce friction for casting in heavy flats winds.
– Winston ENERGY Saltwater fly lines have a stiffer core ideal for warmer climates, larger fish and tropical waters. This stiffer core provides better loop control, better hook-setting capabilities, and less line stretch during the fight with large fish.
– Winston ENERGY Saltwater fly lines have durable welded front and back loops making it easy for the angler to quickly change leaders or to change out the entire fly line. For those who prefer not to use loops, they can be snipped off quickly and easily without affecting the fly line performance.