CAMO is all about choice - these stainless rings are made from 416 Stainless Steel for durability, strength and performance. Featuring an elliptical profile, they're designed for maximizing traction and pedalling efficiency. Only compatible with CAMO spiders.
- Requires the use of a CAMO spider
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel is lasts 5x-10x longer than aluminum