Designed for Race Face CINCH cranks with removable spiders. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the beneifits of an oval ring such as greater rear wheel traction without the traditional downsides of oval rings. This chainring features the patent pending asymmetrical Drop-Stop tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
- Elliptical chainring shape provides better efficiency in the recovery zone, as well as increased traction thanks to consistent torque
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended