The GeoShift Performance Angle Headset allows you to adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle. The unique design lets the bearings sit at an angle to align with the steerer tube, preventing creaking noises commonly found with angle headsets that feature a spherical design.
- Change the head tube angle by -1º to make for a slacker geometry for added stability on fast descents, or by +1º by using the opposite orientation of the headset to make for a steeper geometry that increases turn responsiveness and handling
- Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearing included on both the upper and lower
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately)
- Machined in the USA with lightweight, strong, durable aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum
- Includes: Upper and lower cups, bearings, crown race, star nut, shims, stem cap with 5mm integrated spacer and bolt