WTB went through five different formula revisions to ensure TCS Tubeless Tire Sealant can quickly and confidently repair ¼” (6mm) punctures. The unique formula cures sealant particulate within the puncture to create a flexible, long-lasting repair. TCS Tubeless Tire Sealant is optimized for temps down to 15°F (-9.4°C), which increases sealing performance without altering the formula for extremely cold conditions. Synthetic latex minimizes the risk of allergic reactions while also keeping the sealant fresh for many months of riding.
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/4" (6mm)
- Ammonia-free formula stays fresh for months after
- Optimized for temps down to 15F° (-9.4°C)
- Made with synthetic latex, which negates the risk of allergic reactions caused by natural latex
- Water-based, light green color tint
- Designed to interact optimally with the compounds used in WTB tires, but is also compatible with other tubeless tires