The ZARGES K420 is available in five different sizes, each with a fully sealed lid to keep out dust and moisture, made from solid profile sections that are fully welded at the joints, and locks integrated into the latches. The two smallest models have one handle on the front of the case; the others feature two, one on each side.
There are a variety of accessories designed to enhance the usefulness, security, and mobility of the K420, including dividers, pockets, padlocks, seals, casters, dollies, and foam inserts (some accessories may not fit all case SKUs). ZARGES can install a custom foam lining to your specifications, as well as custom finishes and branding for the exterior.
Strong and roomy, the cases are suitable for a variety of uses, including documents, cameras, electronic devices, camping and sports equipment, tools, samples and more. The K420 aluminum case is especially suited for small businesses and individual consumers who need secure storage and transport from a light duty case at a lower price. The case omits some features of our heavier-duty cases: integrated stacking corners, lid straps, full side beading and UN Certification for Hazardous Material Transport are not available.
ZARGES K420 Applications:
- Drones and UAVs
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Military, Aerospace and Government
- Photography and Video
- Sales and Trades
- Schools and Universities
- Science and Research
- Sports and Recreation
ZARGES K420 General Features:
- Aluminum universal box
- Lid with stainless steel hinge and continuous seal
- Self-locking lid
- Edge, lid and base profile frames made of solid profile sections
- Profile-section joints fully welded
- Corner beads for additional dimensional stability
- Can be secured with security seal or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm)
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2″ less than inside dimensions